South East Tours In Ireland
Customise Your Private South East Tour In Ireland
Tailormade Private Driver Tours Of Ireland
As one of Ireland’s very few fully approved national tour guides with all the required licenses to drive small private groups around all the sites, it will be my pleasure to accompany you on your Irish adventure. You will see much more in your short time with someone who can give you all the information, background and understanding of the rich culture, landscape and history of Ireland while being right there beside you. No long queues in large buses. A real connection with the places you visit and tips for all the best places to eat and stay. Tours are normally in my own Luxury Six Seat Mercedes Limousine with air-conditioning and complimentary water on board. For larger groups, a bigger vehicle can be arranged.
South East Tours & Attractions In Ireland To Choose From or Combine
- Explore the iconic Dublin City Highlights Tour, a journey through the historic sites and sights of the city.
- Venture into the Wicklow Mountains National Park, where you'll be captivated by the stunning landscapes of Glendalough, the famous Sally Gap, and a picturesque Guinness-owned lake.
- Immerse yourself in the enchanting Powerscourt Gardens, a must-see attraction voted the 3rd Greatest Garden in the World.
- Visit the National Stud & Japanese Gardens in Co Kildare, home to the Museum of the Irish Horse and a beautiful garden designed by a genuine Japanese Master in 1904.
- Discover the awe-inspiring Rock of Cashel, the ancient seat of the Kings of Munster, featuring a ruined cathedral and the famous Cormac’s Chapel.
- Explore Waterford and the Copper Coast, Kinsale and the Old Head of Kinsale, and Kilkenny, Ireland’s best-preserved medieval city.
- Uncover the beauty of Wexford and the Hook Peninsula, and visit Malahide Castle, a historic Norman French castle with original contents and exquisite gardens.
- Enjoy the charm of Howth, a picturesque fishing town just north of Dublin city, famous for its seafood restaurants and scenic pier walks.
- Step back in time at Newgrange, a 5500-year-old Passage Tomb and World Heritage Site older than the pyramids at Giza.
- Delve into the rich history of the Boyne Valley, Ireland's Royal Valley, with ancient passage grave tombs, the ancient capital at Tara, and the largest Norman Castle built in Ireland.
- Explore the Cooley Peninsula, home to the epic tales of the "Táin Bó Cúailgne" and the legendary stories of Fionn MacCumhaill amid stunning Irish scenery.
- Visit Monasterboice, home to two of Ireland's most iconic High Celtic Crosses, brimming with historical significance and artistic beauty.
Entrance Fees to attractions can be paid by the client on the day or in advance by arrangement.
Email for Quotation
No. of People
1 - 5
Tailored to Suit You