Northern Ireland Tours
Customise Your Private Northern Ireland Tour
As one of Ireland’s very few fully approved national tour guides with all the required licenses to drive small private groups around all the sites it will be my pleasure to accompany you on your Irish adventure. You will see much more in your short time with someone who can give you all the information, background and understanding of the rich culture, landscape and history of Ireland while being right there beside you. No long queues in large buses. A real connection with the places you visit and tips for all the best places to eat and stay.
Private Driver Tours & Attractions Of Ireland & Northern Ireland To Choose From
Tours are normally in my own Luxury Six Seat Mercedes Limousine with air-conditioning and complimentary water on board. For larger groups, a bigger vehicle can be arranged.
- Explore the vibrant Dublin City Highlights Tour, a captivating journey through the historic city sites and iconic landmarks of Dublin.
- Delve into the rich history and captivating charm of Malahide Castle, built by the Norman French in 1174 and continuously occupied by the same family until 1974, retaining its original contents. The surrounding gardens are renowned for exotic plants.
- Visit the picturesque fishing town of Howth, located north of Dublin city, and enjoy its reputation as a seafood lover's paradise. A leisurely walk along the pier offers spectacular views of Dublin Bay from its headland.
- Step back in time at Newgrange, a 5,500-year-old Passage Tomb and World Heritage Site, predating the pyramids of Giza.
- Witness the iconic High Celtic Crosses at Monasterboice, two of Ireland's most treasured historical artefacts.
- Discover Belfast, the peaceful capital of Northern Ireland, with its Titanic Centre dedicated to the famous ship's construction. Explore the Peace Walls and the stories of the Troubles, a challenging period in this region's history.
- Embark on an unforgettable journey along the northern Causeway Coast drive, offering panoramic views of Scotland and Rathlin Island, along with numerous Game of Thrones filming locations.
- For the daring, cross the Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge, originally erected for salmon fishermen to transport their catch.
- Marvel at the otherworldly Giant's Causeway, formed by an ancient volcanic eruption, boasting 40,000 basalt columns. Don't miss the dramatic Dunluce Castle perched on a cliff's edge, with legends of parts of the castle falling into the sea.
- Explore the enchanting Dark Hedges, a filming site for the King's Road in The Game of Thrones series.
- Discover the historic Derry City, known as The Maiden City, with walls that were never breached. Stroll along the intact circle of the Walls and experience the city's renowned warm hospitality.
- Explore the awe-inspiring Slieve League Cliffs in Co Donegal, among Europe's highest sea cliffs, offering staggering 609-meter (1,998-foot) drops into the swirling Atlantic Ocean.
- Immerse yourself in the picturesque beauty of Glencolumcille, often called the "Valley of Colm Cille." This Irish-speaking rural community is famous for its friendly atmosphere, traditional crafts, historic monuments, and natural splendour.
- Visit The Ceide Fields in Co Mayo, home to the world's oldest known field systems, with field walls dating back over 5,500 years.
- Journey to Connemara National Park, where towering mountains and breathtaking landscapes offer a full day of exploration in one of Ireland's most remote and beautiful regions.
- Experience the vibrant energy of Galway City, a bustling medieval town cherished by both locals and visitors alike.
Entrance Fees to attractions can be paid by the client on the day or in advance by arrangement.
Email for Quotation
No. of People
1 - 5 (larger groups can be arranged )
Tailored to Suit You