The Cliffs Of Moher Tour, Western Ireland Road Trips
Private Cliffs Of Moher & West Of Ireland Tour
In a one week long tour all or any of the following can be included:
For longer tours of more than 7 days any of the extended tour options listed can be combined depending on your time available and energy levels.
Tailormade Private Tours in The West Of Ireland
As one of Ireland’s very few fully approved national tour guides with all the required licenses to drive small private groups around all the sites it will be my pleasure to accompany you on your Irish adventure. You will see much more in your short time with someone who can give you all the information, background and understanding of the rich culture, landscape and history of Ireland while being right there beside you. No long queues in large buses. A real connection with the places you visit and tips for all the best places to eat and stay.
Tours & Attractions Of Western Ireland To Choose From
Tours are normally in my own Luxury Six Seat Mercedes Limousine with air-conditioning and complimentary water on board. For larger groups a bigger vehicle can be arranged.
- The Dublin City Highlights Tour. A drive around Dublin’s historic city sites and sights.
- Killarney. A busy tourist town with the magnificant lakes and national park on its doorstep.
- The Ring of Kerry. A must on a visit to Ireland is a drive around this 130 mile circuit of breath taking scenery and history.
- Dingle Peninsula with its Slea Head Drive and its charming and colourful town is also an absolute for any Irish visit.
- The Burren National Park beside the Cliffs of Moher is a landscape of limestone and pavement, caves, thousands of prehistoric sits and an array of plantlife that includes threequaters of the species growing in Ireland which are nearly always in flower.
- The Cliffs of Moher another must see at 200 metre high and 5 miles long it’s one of Ireland’s most well known sites.
- Galway City is a bustling busy medieval town, very popular with locals and visitors alike.
- Connemara National Park with it’s towering mountains and spectacular scenery is a day long tour at least though some of the most remote and beautiful mountains in Ireland.
- Kylemore Abbey with it’s historic gardens is at the heart of the national park. Built for love it’s full of history as well.
- The Ceide Fields Co Mayo are the oldest known field systems in the world with the same field walls intact for the at least the last 5,500 years.
- Slieve League Cliffs Co Donegal these cliffs are among the highest sea cliffs in Europe. From the highest point on the cliffs, it’s a staggering 609m (1,998 feett) drop into the swirling Atlantic Ocean below
- Glencolumcille, the valley of Colm Cille“. Saint Colm Cille, or Columba, is one of Ireland’s three patron saints (along with Saint Patrick and Saint Brigid). Today it is an Irish speaking rural community noted for friendliness, crafts, historic mounuments and great beauty.
Email for Quotation
No. of People
1 - 5
(larger groups can be arranged )
Tailored to Suit You